The FordMaxMotorFreams project brings together thousands of Ford car owners. Over the past sixteen years, we have accumulated a huge database of answers to questions about Ford vehicles, repair recommendations, and reports on replacement parts and units.
We discuss the latest news about new models, share improvement tips, communicate with Ford officials and dealerships, organize meetups and test drives. In addition, on our site, you can find answers to technical questions, decide on the choice of a new car, share experiences on customizing Ford cars.
You can communicate with like-minded people on profile topics and make new friends.
We are planning to allow Ford fans to create a virtual garage where you can place your car, keep its logbook and upload interesting photos.
The main goal of our website is to unite Ford car owners for communication and sharing experience to get assistance in repair, purchase spare parts, resolve technical and legal issues.
Our objectives include but not limited to:
– Improving driving safety in Ford cars
– Reduce Ford vehicles exploitation costs
– Help with legal issues and purchasing a car
– Create a publicly available technical database on Ford cars.
– Providing information on quality automotive products, materials, and services.
– Providing up-to-date information on new developments of the Ford company.
We would love to see your input on customizing Ford Fiesta, Focus, Escape, Mondeo, Fusion, F150, Mustang, Ranger, B-Max, C-Max, S-Max, Galaxy, EcoSport, Edge, Explorer, Courier, Tourneo Connect/Custom, Transit.